JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know where my food comes from any more. In the winter our fresh veggies don't come from here. Who knows about the summer? Companies can buy ingredients anywhere, make a product, and not have to label where all the ingredients came from. My Folgers Coffee has only the Ohio address on it, for instance.

If you want to know where it comes from, it's easy enough to find local sources. It'll cost you more. Farmer's market, community supported agriculture, farmer's co-ops, or you can grow it yourself. If you want fresh tomatoes in the winter time, you get them from qwhere they will grow. It's as simple as that. Our ancestors went through the winter witout fresh vegetables, they didn't have coffee or tea, and if they wanted meat, they butchered it for themselves.

I really don't understand why people complain about modern food choices. We have everything our ancestors did and MUCH more available to us. Great great grandpa didn't get labels on his food.

When you comming home? I wanna buy some shelving from you!

Shelving?

Just FYI: we moved the shop down the street a little bit. It's now on Andresen in the little strip mall with the Filipino store between 4th Plain and 18th St.

I'll be home for a few days around the end of the year. Christmas in Washington DC with my fiancee, then New Years with her at home in Vancouver. Then it's back to work in Afghanistan. My contract is currently good through September, but hoping to extend my personal tour through December of 12. Pretty good chance of that. Then I am home for good. They went and made me the Engineering team lead here, so I'm trying to stick it out for certain financial goals before I go home and start my vineyard.

If you guys want to buy some of those cage shelves or rifle racks, let Geoffrey know at the shop. We haven't put all of them to sue in the new location, as far as I know.

Any time you guys want stuff, make sure to mention it in the shop, we'll try to assist with getting the stuff there's a lot of interest in. I'll get a good look at how things are running when I'm home next month, and give some more direction.. Got to make a big push to get over the hump of profitability, since I have only one more year of this job to fund it, then I'll be home and looking for more work, maybe just working at the shop part time. I hope to start a vineyard as soon as I am back, so I'll be pretty busy without a lot of income at that point.

Ok Senior member take a hit off your oxygen bottle before you really lose it.:)

Oxygen bottles? You stock up Oxygen bottles for when the SHTF! Wow, I feel underprepared. Anyone want to trade some dehydrated water for some Oxygen? :s0114:

ps, heads up, I should have done this first go round on the water humor attempt: I another joke make:)

Oxygen bottles? You stock up Oxygen bottles for when the SHTF! Wow, I feel underprepared. Anyone want to trade some dehydrated water for some Oxygen? :s0114:

ps, heads up, I should have done this first go round on the water humor attempt: I another joke make:)

Hey, I got your first joke and hit "like" on it. Was I the only one, LOL?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top