JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so i scratched my plans to get out there for my first oregon hunt before the winter but i would like to get out there some time this spring but i dont know anyone with experience in the area. is there anyone out there willing to take a straggler for a few hunts?

ive hunted as a teen but it was much more temperate a hospitable, being as there wasnt very many places you could go without hearing a highway or people blazing through on ATVs. im very much safety oriented, i know how to track my path and find direction without a compass but i use one anyway. i dont have much experience in the NW's forests and will need some guidance for both environment safety and equipment i should bring. im not opposed to following ground rules set by you but i am opposed to taking risks by breaking any hunting regulations or poor firearm handling and i dont like seeing trash being tossed in the trail.

What are you planning on hunting for and what method are you planning to use ie rifle, bow, muzzleloader? At the least you could probably come along on some scouting trips.

well i hadnt been thinking of what i would prefer to hunt but im not a very big guy and i dont think i could carry over 100 lbs anywhere far. i have a 30.06 that is sighted in pretty well but i havent been able to go to a place where i can shoot past 150 yards, but im planning a near future trip to browns camp where i can shoot a bit further. and yea it doesnt really need to be a hunting trip, getting familiar with an area would be helpful too.

well i hadnt been thinking of what i would prefer to hunt but im not a very big guy and i dont think i could carry over 100 lbs anywhere far. i have a 30.06 that is sighted in pretty well but i havent been able to go to a place where i can shoot past 150 yards, but im planning a near future trip to browns camp where i can shoot a bit further. and yea it doesnt really need to be a hunting trip, getting familiar with an area would be helpful too.

I would be willing to take a trip up to browns camp and go shooting with you. I am trying to find people that want to hunt and i think it would be cool to meet other people. I am in my early 20s and just starting out in this sport. I also have a 30-06 that needs to be sighted in. Let me know

Good time to go shed hunting and I'm always willing to take someone along as long as they follow a few stipulations such as not showing up drunk, keeping fingers off triggers, not littering.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top