JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I received a reply from them, seems like your basic copy/paste letter. I will be passing the word on to my coworkers, it's unfortunate.

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us.
We understand that this is a sensitive topic, and that some of our customers may not agree with our choice to pause the promotion of firearm-related deals. Groupon has always aimed to offer a diverse range of products and services to meet the various tastes and interests of our subscribers. However, at this time, enough customers and merchants have voiced their opinions that we believe a hiatus is warranted.
Please note that we have never sold guns, and this hiatus only applies to firearm-related deals including shooting ranges, clay pigeon shooting, and concealed weapons training classes. We have not made a final determination regarding this category -- we are simply taking a break and may reevaluate in the future.
If you'd still like to unsubscribe, you can do so by clicking "Unsubscribe from all Groupon emails" in your account at www.groupon.com/subscription_center, or the "unsubscribe with one click" link at the bottom of our daily emails.
We genuinely appreciate your opinion and the feedback you've given us. I'll be sure to share your comments with the appropriate people.
Regards,
Brian A
Groupon Customer Support
Got the same response. And then got a survey request to see how well customer service responded to my question. Haven't filled it out and not sure I am.

Got the same response. And then got a survey request to see how well customer service responded to my question. Haven't filled it out and not sure I am.

I also haven't filled out the survey either. I'm not sure that I will. I have no desire to deal with them or even see their logo.

I received a reply from them, seems like your basic copy/paste letter. I will be passing the word on to my coworkers, it's unfortunate.

Hi there,
We understand that this is a sensitive topic, and that some of our customers may not agree with our choice to pause the promotion of firearm-related deals. Groupon has always aimed to offer a diverse range of products and services to meet the various tastes and interests of our subscribers. However, at this time, enough customers and merchants have voiced their opinions that we believe a hiatus is warranted.
Please note that we have never sold guns, and this hiatus only applies to firearm-related deals including shooting ranges, clay pigeon shooting, and concealed weapons training classes. We have not made a final determination regarding this category -- we are simply taking a break and may reevaluate in the future.
If you'd still like to unsubscribe, you can do so by clicking "Unsubscribe from all Groupon emails" in your account at www.groupon.com/subscription_center, or the "unsubscribe with one click" link at the bottom of our daily emails.
We genuinely appreciate your opinion and the feedback you've given us. I'll be sure to share your comments with the appropriate people.
Regards,
Brian A
Groupon Customer Support

It's the same drivel I received. It's a robot. They could care less as they are your typical zombie liberals.

YEP...copy paste letter here what I got:

Regards,

Randy B.
Groupon Customer Support

My reply to their reply:

So you are taking a hiatus on programs designed to educate and promote firearm safety during a time in which such education would be beneficial to those lacking such skills and knowledge? Please...please tell me how this is a wise decision?

My reply to their reply:

So you are taking a hiatus on programs designed to educate and promote firearm safety during a time in which such education would be beneficial to those lacking such skills and knowledge? Please...please tell me how this is a wise decision?
Yep, idiocy knows no bounds.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads