JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wrote them an email stating that, due to their stance, I was not going to buy anymore from them and I was going to do my best to convince everyone I come in contact with to not use them as long as they maintain this position. And, I went on to nicely scold them for following stupid measures when the groupons they cancelled were actually for helping people be safer. And, that since guns cause way less loss of life than cars driven by drunk drivers and they are not cancelling groupons dealing with cars that they are hypocrites.

I went to their home page and didn't find an email address. Been a while since I bought through them but I want to let them know I no longer will consider purchasing through them.

Here's my email to support...
"I cannot find an area on your website to cancel my subscription so this is my official "remove me" from any future mailing and email. I cannot support a company that does not support the constitutional right for Americans to bear arms. Your decision to pull all offers for firearms related business is very troubling to me. Please honor my request and remove me from your subscriber list immediately."

I went to their home page and didn't find an email address. Been a while since I bought through them but I want to let them know I no longer will consider purchasing through them.
Go to their page, then down to the very bottom and click on CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Then click the BUTTON on the far right about 1/3 to 1/2 down the page (CONTACT US) and fill out the form. I did.

So I also put up something about them not supporting the 2nd, and not using their service anymore. It started getting likes from my family and then people I didnt even know. After about 45 minutes and 60 or so "likes" it was pulled from their page.

I've combined multiple threads and sent my own notice to Groupon stating I canceled all email notifications and that I am done using their service. I also informed them as soon as I use up my previously purchased Groupons I will be deleting their iPhone app.

I also informed Groupon of this thread (with a link) and that we have 27,000 members who will likely no longer do business with them.

Things to do now that they will see.

1. Cancel Groupon email notifications.

http://www.groupon.com/helpcenter

2. If you have no purchases to redeem (Groupons) delete your Smartphone app.

3. Send a message to Groupon to inform them that their decision will/is/has lost them a customer because their choice to not support you means you will not support them.

http://www.groupon.com/helpcenter

4. Spread this message with the steps to cancel Groupon to anyone and everyone.

My email to them:

"Hello. I just heard about your site and service today on a community forum that I frequent. Unfortunately, or not, I heard about your service because you have decided to no longer offer services in firearms related categories. Although I would have no doubt been happy to use your service, and benefited financially in doing so, I am writing to tell you that I will not only NOT be signing up as a member, but I am spreading the word about your decision to alienate the millions of people who value our Second Amendment Right to Keep and Bear Arms. In effect, I am voting with my wallet and exercising my First Amendment Right.

Thank you."

I received a reply from them, seems like your basic copy/paste letter. I will be passing the word on to my coworkers, it's unfortunate.

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us.
We understand that this is a sensitive topic, and that some of our customers may not agree with our choice to pause the promotion of firearm-related deals. Groupon has always aimed to offer a diverse range of products and services to meet the various tastes and interests of our subscribers. However, at this time, enough customers and merchants have voiced their opinions that we believe a hiatus is warranted.
Please note that we have never sold guns, and this hiatus only applies to firearm-related deals including shooting ranges, clay pigeon shooting, and concealed weapons training classes. We have not made a final determination regarding this category -- we are simply taking a break and may reevaluate in the future.
If you'd still like to unsubscribe, you can do so by clicking "Unsubscribe from all Groupon emails" in your account at www.groupon.com/subscription_center, or the "unsubscribe with one click" link at the bottom of our daily emails.
We genuinely appreciate your opinion and the feedback you've given us. I'll be sure to share your comments with the appropriate people.
Regards,
Brian A
Groupon Customer Support

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads