JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is a link,

<broken link removed>

They boycotted anything to do with guns, so us gun owners should boycott them!

Hey guys,

Don't know if this is the correct forum (move if this is the wrong forum) or if someone has already discussed....saw this from a friend this morning. GROUPON has stopped any discounts/offers that are related to firearms.:s0154:

I'll be letting all my friends know and have already cancelled my membership.

Groupon statement

Response I got from GROUPON:

Thank you for reaching out to us. We appreciate your feedback and take these inquiries seriously.

Gun-related deals, including shooting ranges, conceal-and-carry, and clay shooting, are on hiatus as we review our internal policies for the types of deals that we feature.

Groupon has always aimed to offer deals driven by local consumer preference and request; at this time, enough consumers have asked us to eliminate the category that we believe a review is warranted. A decision has not yet been made.

Thank you again for contacting us and please let me know if I can do anything else to help.

and i am dropping them plenty of other services like them

poor judgment on their part glad i don't own stock with them

i will use what i have already ordered and order no more and since i will still get their emails i will chose not to support any company that supports then as well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top