Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Group powder purchase update

Discussion in 'Reloading Classifieds' started by lcb97269, Jan 7, 2013.

1. lcb97269

lcb97269 Milwaukie, OR Life Member Lifetime Supporter

According to PV, 3 of the last group buys should be received by late Thursday. I will call all who ordered as their powder/primers are received. I will also have more primers coming in with them and will notify those who requested to purchase in order of their original responses. I will not sell more than 5000 primers (not special ordered) to any one person as that wouldn't be fair to others needing them. It will hopefully discourage resale price gouging. And if I see those who buy them from me reselling at higher prices, they won't get anymore from me in the future. For those who would do that, you are welcome to put up thousands of dollars of your own money speculating.

2. exploregon

exploregon Forest Grove, Oregon Member

I'll take a few Large Pistol, and rifle primers if you get those in. Not sure what you're ordering.

3. traderpats

traderpats MILWAUKIE, OREGON Member

Outstanding! I'm glad you put this together as I was busy a the time and appreciated the "one stop" shopping on the powder and primers when they started getting scarce. Thanks for the update...

Also may be in for 5k spp for myself too if available...

4. lcb97269

Thanks Pat.

Exploregon, be specific about what you want in a PM and include phone number so I can call you to make arrangements.

5. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

How is payment made? I would love to get in on this, but my only option is paypal.

6. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

I'd love to get some more large rifle primers, and IMR 4895 since I'm shooting and reloading more .30-06 for my Garand now. Let me know!

7. ruger45blackhawk

ruger45blackhawk milwaukie Active Member

pm sent

8. ruger45blackhawk

wait a minute you are a powder and primer speculator now??? HMM :worship:

9. SVT-ROY

........ Deleted

10. lcb97269

SVT, as I recall I tried to get you to call me. PM your phone number and I'll call you if/when I make another order and arrange payment.

Ironbar, Pm me with your phone number too. It is easier talking than all of this typing. :)

11. nwdrifter

nwdrifter troutdale oregon Active Member

I picked up one order from lcb97269 and sounds like i will pick up the second later this week. He was always straight and on top of it so no idea what your talking about i have had no issues.

12. lcb97269

Roy, actually, all of the first 3 orders got filled, as did the 4th. Hopefully the 5th too, but that was nearly all primers.

The rules were simple. 1st time dealing with me I required the $ up front and no one has had a problem with that it seems, until now. Same rules still apply.

13. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

Same thing on my end. Have done a couple of deals and both worked out great. Waiting on the third to show up:thumbup:

14. SVT-ROY

No issues with that, my apologies, I got frustrated. We had pmed a few times, I had asked how payment was made a few times, but the pm was answered without the info I desired. I'm sure you have many pms to deal with and the payment info got overlooked. And I'm still unaware of how payment is made, lol Cash FTF, MO, PayPal, doll hairs?

Edit... Just seen firt post reply. I do remember you asking me to call, at that time I was responding to the primers that were listed but on hold, or spoken for. The payment issue was a secondary concern. I opted not to call because of no primers to pick up. Anyway again, no issues with upfront payment, I couldn't imagine a GB any other way. I'll keep referencing the website to see if I can find a powder for 9 and for 223/556 that will work for me.

15. lcb97269

FTF cash is the deal or mail a money order, up front, for those I don't know. I am not a business. I am retired and like to shoot and talk guns. It is an opportunity for me to get a bit of a discount myself while helping others with the same interests without anyone getting gouged, like is happening in the current environment created by a few crazy individuals and a more than crazy left wing government that thinks the cure to a cold is to chop off the head of everyone who doesn't have one, so that there is no possibility of them getting one. Unfortunately, that policy will not stop those who already have a cold.

Again, if you want a shot at any future orders the first step is to pm me with your phone number so we can talk about it or to get on the long list of those who want primers. So far you haven't done that. If I screwed up in communicating with you in the past, then that is my bad. I am sorry. That is the best I can do without a commitment on your part to possibly get what you want in the future. I have already returned money to a couple of folks that I couldn't get what they wanted. That is the only risk for anyone I haven't dealt with before - trusting me not to screw by trusting me and losing all of that interest on a few bucks that all of the banks are paying. I can't afford to buy everything anyone wants without a bit of faith in me on their part.

I hope you can understand.

And for the board moderators, I don't want anyone punished for thread crapping on my threads and I don't consider anything said here as crapping, but just a misunderstanding.

16. lcb97269

Btw, doll hairs for payment is funny. :laugh:

I am sure we will get along once we get beyond this.

17. lcb97269

And delivery update: Just checked on orders and 2 & 3 should be here tomorrow and #4 Thursday, according to shipment tracker.

18. ruger45blackhawk

We all to appreciate all the time and effort you are putting into this and helping us save a few bucks to boot. By the way I noticed I have a little seniority on you at Northwest Firearms MR. lcb97269!! :shooting:

:wave:

19. traderpats

traderpats MILWAUKIE, OREGON Member

Picked up a couple 8# jugs of 8208. This is the what, third time we've done business and as usual it's all straight forward. Thank you once again OP.

20. jg rider

jg rider Hillsboro Oregon Member

I'd like to get in on this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.