Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Group patrols AZ border for terrorists

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by erudne, Nov 23, 2015.

1. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

2. Sstrand

Sstrand La Grande OR Well-Known Member

No doubt such citizen activity will be reported directly to the emperor and the participating citizens group labeled "domestic terrorists"!?!?!?!?!?

Sheldon

3. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

The good thought is there but it almost looked like an excuse to just get out and have some free time. I mean having a big o campfire and folding chairs is just setting themselves up to be shot from long range. Also unless other groups are doing the same at intervals them doing this every couple months doesn't do much unless it is helping others to join the watch. I do hope this will catch on, this country needs something like this at this time because Obozo has stopped any real security at the border.

Slobray and Caveman Jim like this.
  4. B5Ben

B5Ben Boise Well-Known Member

Good intentions but probably not very effective with one week patrols every couple months.

druiseeker and Caveman Jim like this.
  5. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

I'd just hang out at the stockyards.
    Just kidding!

6. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

This is were unemployed veterans could be working, it surely isn't doing any good the way El Stupid Owebama is running the show!!!!!
    I sure hope that all the bad guys encounter groups like this & less (none prefibly all) get in.
    BUILD THE FRIGGIN WALL ALREADY!!!!!

Slobray and oknow like this.
  7. WasrNwarpaint

WasrNwarpaint Portland Well-Known Member

It certainly is, IF your goal is to install muslims at our expense to ruin the country....
    In his book The Audacity of Hope, Barack Obama stated of Muslim Americans, "I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Caveman Jim likes this.
  8. Slobray

Slobray Yelm, WA Well-Known Member

They'll be labeled as racists by the MSM for protecting the border in 3, 2, 1...........

On a side note, I guess the reporter didn't get the memo that weapons are only smuggled out of the US.

Ray

9. Oregonhunter5

Oregonhunter5 2C IDAHO Well-Known Member

Rug shop