JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No doubt such citizen activity will be reported directly to the emperor and the participating citizens group labeled "domestic terrorists"!?!?!?!?!?

Sheldon

The good thought is there but it almost looked like an excuse to just get out and have some free time. I mean having a big o campfire and folding chairs is just setting themselves up to be shot from long range. Also unless other groups are doing the same at intervals them doing this every couple months doesn't do much unless it is helping others to join the watch. I do hope this will catch on, this country needs something like this at this time because Obozo has stopped any real security at the border.

This is were unemployed veterans could be working, it surely isn't doing any good the way El Stupid Owebama is running the show!!!!!
I sure hope that all the bad guys encounter groups like this & less (none prefibly all) get in.
BUILD THE FRIGGIN WALL ALREADY!!!!!

it surely isn't doing any good the way El Stupid Owebama is running the show!!!!!
It certainly is, IF your goal is to install muslims at our expense to ruin the country....
In his book The Audacity of Hope, Barack Obama stated of Muslim Americans, "I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

They'll be labeled as racists by the MSM for protecting the border in 3, 2, 1...........

On a side note, I guess the reporter didn't get the memo that weapons are only smuggled out of the US.

Domenica Fuller said:
Every year hundreds of thousands of people, drugs and weapons come from Mexico into this area and then into the US

Ray

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads