Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Group buy on Sturdy Safes

Discussion in 'Gun Safes & Secure Storage' started by dunndeal, Jan 24, 2016.

1. dunndeal

dunndeal Eagle Point, OR Member

I'm posting this with the permission of NWF moderator Joe Link.

I'm a member of www.calguns.net, a California based firearms website much like NWF, it has over 200,000 members. About once a year a group buy of Sturdy Gun Safes gets organized, usually there are 20 - 30 members get in on it. Each order is placed by the individual buyer who sends the money directly to Sturdy so there is no middleman to potentially rip you off.

You don't have to be a calguns member to get in on it, just let Sturdy know you want to be part of it. However to make it flow more smoothly it would be a good idea to be part of this thread. http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1130306 To view it you'll have to join calguns, like NWF, it's free and your email will never get sold or distributed to anyone else.

You can order any Sturdy Safe you want and you'll save about 15% off the retail price.

PDXSparky and MilitantBEEMER like this.
  2. dunndeal

dunndeal Eagle Point, OR Member

This post appeared on Calguns today.

Hi guys,
    At one point, each of you showed some interest in the Sturdy Safe Group Buy. I need to hear from each of you ASAP if you are still interested in participating. I have set a deadline of January 31, 2016 (4 more days) to get your safe order info to me in order to be included in this group buy. I will be compiling this info and handing it off to Alyssa at Sturdy Safes on Feb. 1st. If you are interested still, please get me your first and last name, zip code, model of safe that you'd like, and each option and accessory you'd like on your safe (be very specific). You can find all of the safe models and options on Sturdy's website. Alyssa will generate a quote for each of us. If you are interested in moving forward, she will require $300 down. Once each person has committed to the $300, she will then calculate the discount for each of us (knowing how many have committed with their $$$). Sturdy will build the safes, and ship them as they are completed. Full payment will be due before shipping. Thanks guys,
    Ken