JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey I managed to find some D&H 30 rounders for sale, if I can get enough orders for 100 mags, I can get them for $12 a piece (with free shipping). I was going to order 20, so if I can get another 80 mags ordered, that would be great!

These are the black teflon coated with green followers, look like this;

Also I am going to have to set a 5 magazine minimum so that I don't have to deal with a million orders. Also I can perhaps deliver the mags to the PDX, Salem, Albany/Corvallis, or Eugene/Springfield areas.

If I get enough people by then, I will order sometime next week.

Just let me know if you want in, and how many you want!

List of who is in:

Korntera - 10
nwo - 5
fingolfen - 5
RockKrawler - 6
stitchclimber -5
Doubletap - 5
USMC1911 - 5
yotehunter -5
sun195 - 2
nato556 -5
Tecla - 20 (delivered)
ghanderson10 - 5
watchman - 20
gst264 - 5
The Dude - 5
Weebs - 8 (delivered)
Elcid - 2 (1 delivered)
nthdemension - 12

ALL OF THESE MAGS HAVE BEEN SPOKEN FOR

UPDATES: you don't have to give me the money up front, just as long as you are good for it when they show up :D

-Also if you put your name in and need to back out for one reason or another, just let me know, its no problem, and you don't have to worry about me giving you a -1 or anything. Its just better to know.

-Also as well, if you can't afford any right now, or don't think you have the money by the time they arrive, just send me a PM, and we can work something out.

-And another thing, if you want less than 5 mags, shoot me a PM, and we might be able to work something out.

-Same thing for any of our further north members (WA), if you want some, PM me and we can work something out.

Just trying to help our members stock up on AR mags!!!

Thanks for doing this! :)
I sent you a PM. Of curiousity, is there any chance of mixing and matching 20 round magazines into the 100 total?

It can only be 100 of the exact same D&H 30 rounders. But I can add 20 rounders to the order with free shipping. They actually cost more for the 20s it looks like, but here are the prices for the 20s that they have in stock;

NHMTG - $17
Cproducts with black follower (stainless) - $14
Cproducts with orange follower (stainless) - $14
Cproducts with gray follower (aluminum) - $13.50

Just PM if you want any added on

Well heres the update, I pretty much have all of the amount filled, so I will order these mags tomorrow or wednesday hopefully. I will talk to the to see if I can order a few more than 100 and still get the $12 price, or if I have to buy them by the 100.

If there is a whole lot more interest I can order 100 more if there are a bunch more people that want some. Send me a PM if you didn't make it on the list and maybe we can work something out.

emanon; I know I didn't get a definite number from you, but don't worry I can sell you some of the ones that I was going to get for myself, or figure out if I can get extra at the same price.

Alrighty, update I ordered the mags today, so they should here within a week. I will let everyone know when they get here so that I can get them to everyone.

Oh and I will be at the PDX show jan 23-25th, so if any of you that are in are planning on attending, let me know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top