JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
According to NWFA rules all group buys organized on NWFA need to be approved by @Joe Link

What is the criteria and process to get this approval and where should the group buy thread be posted if approved? I am looking to organize a group buy for smokeless powder possibly from two different suppliers.

Another problem is the stock is coming and going so quickly, it would make it difficult to make arrangements with multiple buyers before some product goes out of stock. I have been watching about four different online retailers daily for the last week or so and product availability is changing rapidly. Product limits could also create problems. I am going to suck it up and pay the full hazmat and shipping myself, it's still much cheaper than paying local prices.

Upvote 0
Another problem is the stock is coming and going so quickly, it would make it difficult to make arrangements with multiple buyers before some product goes out of stock. I have been watching about four different online retailers daily for the last week or so and product availability is changing rapidly. Product limits could also create problems. I am going to suck it up and pay the full hazmat and shipping myself, it's still much cheaper than paying local prices.
Well you know if you're getting desirable powders that people will buy them from you. I don't think any online sources have had primers though. You know they'd go fast at anything under, say, $75.00.
As long as you don't need that money back too soon.

Upvote 0
Well you know if you're getting desirable powders that people will buy them from you. I don't think any online sources have had primers though. You know they'd go fast at anything under, say, $75.00.
As long as you don't need that money back too soon.
Primers are out there but $100 or more per brick shipped:

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top