JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
given the frustration of saturated travel routes and legal limitations on any public highway I've never understood the irrational preoccupation with 'performance' excesses....even in those long-ago days when my own thoughts were of high horsepower & unimpeded road ahead.
That's what Miss Daisy would say..

I read an article on the Bill Cosby Shelby car and the guy who bought it after Cosby drove it off a cliff and later died, then it went into a storage shed for years until it was discovered and rebuilt.

Here's a home recording of Cosby telling Jay Leno what it was like to drive it.

I read an article on the Bill Cosby Shelby car and the guy who bought it after Cosby drove it off a cliff and later died, then it went into a storage shed for years until it was discovered and rebuilt.

Here's a home recording of Cosby telling Jay Leno what it was like to drive it.

The last sentence was epic!
Give this to George Wallace!!! Lol!!!!!

Awesome car. Local plumber bought one a few years ago, that was lacking the original engine. He found a engine in Vegas and paid $ 30,000 for the engine alone. He brought it to a local car show 2 years ago on a trailer. Unloaded it and won best of show. All original except for the engine. It was probably worth about 120. If it had the original engine, numbers matching twice that.

I just wanted to go for a ride in it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads