JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Grolsch Beer Cooler for sale or trade. This was a display piece that beer distributors would use in grocery stores, and not available for sale to the public. The cooler opens like a bottle of Grolsch Beer does, and doubles as a stool when closed. Dimensions are 19" tall by 14" across. It comes with the shoulder strap shown, which was usually thrown out by the store. It has a couple of scratches on the outside, but the inside in is perfect condition. Please see pics and ask any questions.

$50 or trade for .223/556 ammo.

At least 12-15 bottles, probably more cans if they are 12 oz size depending on how much ice you add.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!!

I just went and checked, and I can get 12 bottles easily on the floor of the cooler with plenty of room for ice. Several more could be added on top of the ice, with room to close the lid. I would guess at least 24-12 oz cans would fit with enough ice with no problems.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top