JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This isn't meant to be a vent fest or anything. I was thinking more along the lines of minor perturbences :confused: And poking fun at things we can't change; So let's keep it mellow;).

1. .22lr bricks costing more then $30 (I'm past them being $6.99 anymore lol)

2. Living on the wrong side of the border from the guy who just posted something you want but they won't deal with out of state sales.

3. Buying something for "the lowest price you've ever seen it", only to see half dozen more sell for less in the next few days.

4. ....

Last Edited:
Seeing a post in the classifieds, and posting a reply only to find out I was seconds behinds someone else....grr

(This is an awesome forum and I have really enjoyed my interactions with the other members I've met)

Feels like I lost out on a good deal to a good friend though so it's all gravy:s0115:

When people come to a forum to ask an honest question and for your trouble, you get snarky responses such as "Google is your friend" or "there are already 100 threads on this topic". Honestly, I've been told that myself and it irritates me because I start with Google as well as the search function on the site before I ever ask a question. Sometimes I just want to get direct opinions from folks regarding my particular question. I don't respond that way to people when they ask a question, I'd love to see others be kind and do the same.

Last Edited:
You could post "Free Cases of Beer" and get responses like, "I'll only take it if it's my brand, or, Can you deliver it across town tonight"

I am "griped" that I can turn on KGON once every ten years and hear the same d*&n songs that I heard them play in the 70's. Nostalgia is fun for about the first song then.... guess it wears off.
But the DJ's must be outoftheirminds. Playing the same stuff all day every day for decades.

People who drive a Toyota Prius 40 mph in a 50 mph zone, then when a passing lane finally comes up, they do 70 mph as you try to pass them.

That grinds my axe like few other things do:mad:. Drive one speed and slow down on passing lanes, don't speed up on the only available space of road - roar.:s0146:

I am "griped" that I can turn on KGON once every ten years and hear the same d*&n songs that I heard them play in the 70's. Nostalgia is fun for about the first song then.... guess it wears off.
But the DJ's must be outoftheirminds. Playing the same stuff all day every day for decades.
Try 100.7
KWBB western Oregon Radio Club.
Older songs, I enjoy it very much.

People on Wheel of Fotune that know the answer but have to buy all the friggin vowels before solving!! LOL

OH MAN! No kidding! We watch most every night if we're home and I complain constantly about that, hate those people. (Why do I watch?)

Major gripe is seemingly intelligent people on discussion forums using the term "I COULD CARE LESS" Instead of the proper "I couldn't care less".

Today reminded me I hate (gripe) those "stylish" (20 + whut yr old) sport short(s) pants that when you kneel or bend your knee bend bone, digs into your upper shin just below the knee.. come on. Wimmens wears the capri pantaloons.

Today reminded me I hate (gripe) those "stylish" (20 + whut yr old) sport short(s) pants that when you kneel or bend your knee bend bone, digs into your upper shin.. come on. Wimmens wears the capri pantaloons.

I can help you with that one:D.

Your supposed to grab the crotch of those pants and pull up when you bend down:p

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top