JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got this crack in my buffalo horn grips on my SAA. Bothering me. I tried Hogue grips but they don't come fitted. Thinking of sanding these down with fine grit. Similar to filling a wood repair with saw dust. Any suggestions?

grip.jpg

Having used sawdust & wood glue to fill many imperfections in woodwork, I would think the same technique would work with horn.

I would get some horn and test with before trying on your nice grips. I'm insane though.

I would lightly sand the inside of the grips where it won't matter to get some fine powder and use super glue to adhere it to the crack.

You might want to rethink about a tear drop tattoo under your eye.

Traditionally, teardrop under eye tattoos were used to denote gang affiliation, mark violent crimes, and pay homage to loved ones lost. ... Instead of representing murder or lengthy prison sentences, the symbolism behind these under eye tattoos has shifted towards remembrance of lives lost and odes to past struggles

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top