JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Glock 21 that I want to have a Grip Reduction done on. Does anybody have any suggestions on this? whats the best company to have do it? what all should i have done? does anybody in Oregon or Washington do this? (I hate shipping!).

Ive been looking at Robar and I want to leave my finger grooves for sure so i was thinking of a slight reduction with heavy texture everywhere they can.

i've had several reductions done by dale at gripreductions.com
Great stuff and much cheaper too. I've thought about trying robar on maybe a random gun someday. but i've been so happy with dale's work I never get a chance to. I might have some pictures pm me your email and I'll try to scrounge up some pictures

I had my G21 done by this guy and several of my other rifles and shotguns also done. Great customer service and a real stand up guy! Give Steve an email as to what you want done.

<broken link removed>

This is my G21:
<broken link removed>

SF-

Sell it and get a 1911 single stack-problem solved!!!:s0114::s0112:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

I had a S&W 1911 but I sold it for the Glock. I love 1911's but I wanted higher capacity. When I can afford it, I will buy another 1911. I have this little problem with saving money though...as soon as I get some, I buy whatever I can afford...:(

I had my G21 done by this guy and several of my other rifles and shotguns also done. Great customer service and a real stand up guy! Give Steve an email as to what you want done.

<broken link removed>

This is my G21:
http://www.parab elluminc.com/photogallery_pages/glock_multicamoredux.htm

SF-

That G21 has what looks like an extreme grip surface. Do you wear gloves to shoot it? Looks too "spiky" and rough. Were you given an option to how extreme the "grip" would be?

Option yes. Lots of options and I chose that one. Spikey... not really. I am coming down through your neck of the woods this weekend if you really want to try it out. I don't wear gloves when shooting it and doesn't 'rough' up my delicate manicured hands that I lotion three times a day.

I chose a grip where the mud, the blood and the beer (Johnny Cash) would not influence a slippery texture on my G21. No I do not drink and shoot. I drink the night before so I have targets in the morning. Sometimes I will buy cheap beverages and use as targets. New shooters really respond well with 'reactive' targets.

SF-

M.Link- Go Bulldogs!

Dane Burns in Issaquah WA did a G21 for me a number of years ago (pistolsmith.com).

However, after learning what he did and doing some research I decided this is a DIY job and have done about 10-12 of my Glocks and the guns of friends. It is very easy to do and I am sure you can pull it off.

Good luck.

I have held one but I don't really have a probleb with the size of mine I just like the look of the reduced ones and the extra ruff surface.

I don't wear gloves when shooting it and doesn't 'rough' up my delicate manicured hands that I lotion three times a day.

Thank GOD, I am not the only man here with manicured.... well my gf own a beauty salon here in GP so I got my hair cut every 1 and half week and manicure twice a month, monthly pedicure..... I carry Glock 21SF daily!

Call Lone Wolf and talk to one of their Glock armor that is base in Portland. I remember I talk to (can't remember his name) but he said taht Lonewolf does the reduction for glock also. I would check iwth all the GLOCK armor around PDX first before I ship my gun out of state... the shipping over night cost $64 from UPS. I shipped one a month ago :-(

Dane Burns in Issaquah WA did a G21 for me a number of years ago (pistolsmith.com).

However, after learning what he did and doing some research I decided this is a DIY job and have done about 10-12 of my Glocks and the guns of friends. It is very easy to do and I am sure you can pull it off.

Good luck.

I can't seem to register to that site. can you link more details?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top