JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK I'll be the first to admit I probably have a problem....To me my handguns are somewhat of a substitute for owning hot rods I can't afford. I can modify them for better performance and better looks (somewhat subjective and to my taste), and one of the first modifications I usually lean towards is the replacement of the factory grips. I seem to have sort of a fetish for custom wooden grips, as well as a tendency to be attracted to some offbeat albeit less expensive handguns. That particular combination can lead to some frustration in trying to complete the hot rod package for some of my collection. It is difficult to find grip manufacturers for some of those odd handguns, but over the years I have found a few that have been excellent to deal with. Since I have not seen much discussion about custom wooden grips here I thought maybe I'd post a comment and maybe help out someone that might be in the middle of a similar search. But then maybe I am just old and out of touch? For what it's worth there's three manufacturers/dealers I have made purchases with that had excellent results (these may be well known but weren't to me): Marschal Grips, KSD Grips, and the third which is an Ebay seller Lugerru. All three are outside the USA but I have not had any problems with any orders placed with them. CZ52.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top