JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i have been looking for a grinder for grinding wild game. i dont have a big budget what do people recomend? i have read good reviews of the waring 855. any info would be great

thanks

never2many

I use my food grinder attachment for kitchenaid. Its pretty cheap if you already have the kitchenaid. Put the cut up meat and the entire grinding attachment in the freezer for at least half an hour before using it.

I have on I got from Wholesale,an LEM. It woks pretty darn good. Can't remember the price,but you won't be happy with cheap. It'll just wear out faster.
Some of these locals up here have processing kitchens.They will have 4-5 animals to do over the season with kin folk and all. Stainless table tops and sinks,commercial grinders and seal a meals,and of course, walk in freezers.
Hey what else do you do with 1000 pounds of venison?

thanks for the info! i know that the pro models is the way to go i just cant get over the price tag. been hoping to find one used but no luck so far

A quality meat grinder is simply going to cost you some bucks. It can't be avoided.

As was stated above, if you have a Kitchenaid stand mixer, or know someone who has access to one, you can get a meat grinder attachment for it that works very well. Runs around the $50.00 range. I have one, and it's all I use for prepping meat for sausage making.

I think the used meat grinders are like used freezers right now.Everybody with a little sense is getting the point and doing their own.

I am +1 on the kitchen aid. There is so many good attachments for it. I don't bake,but if you do,it's a must have.
Pasta maker.meat grinder,grain grinder ,bread paddles. I think the commercial grade one isn't too much more than a really good meat grinder,with many more options.

I've been using a large hand-crank grinder for many years; would like to buy a real good electric model but they are out of my price range.

I'll keep doing what I've been doing as long as I can.o_O

Kitchenaid 3/4hp Professional series and their meat grinder. We have put countless pounds through it.

71xeLj1linL._SL1500_.jpg 31qqUD-laYL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top