JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And people just stood around and watched a 78 year old man get his ear chewed off? Is this who we are as a society now?

I don't consider myself a sheepdog, and I mind my own business and avoid conflict as a matter of SOP, but there is no way I could have stood there and do nothing.

I don't think I would have immediately used a weapon, but I certainly would have tried to kick a field goal and put his testicles up between his ears. Steel toed boot to the taint, taint no joke.

I typically carry one of those "indestructible unbrellas" as well. I'm pretty sure that swinging it like a 3 iron on the back 9 would get his attention. 1 or two to the bean and he's out for a while. Fentenyl or not.

25 and drugged or not, I'm pretty sure it would have slowed him down a bit.

Last Edited:
Got some?

1672799691881.png

Aloha, Mark

Now the legacy media will forget all about the story. Including that the scum is probably already out of jail. 🤬
How will he ever make money selling his new gummies if the media forgets?

No doubt every one of the bystanders had cell phones eagerly clenched with video recording.

Fentanyl doesn't do this. I suspect it's a case of severe psychiatric disorder.

The people in charge don't care they haven't cared for decades and the more fear that can be installed into the population the more of their freedoms they will be willing to sacrifice for a false safety, they want this or they wouldn't have changed the system to create this. As my dad's best friend from Texas used to say "save yourself".

I agree with poster #3, no fffin way am I going to stand by and watch that crap go down, zombie is busy with the victim won't even see my big bubblegumhook coming. good night all.

Murderer (just wait) Koryn Kraemer was a soccer player at Oberlin, 3-letter sports guy originally from New Jersey. Links:

Murderer (just wait) Koryn Kraemer was a soccer player at Oberlin, 3-letter sports guy originally from New Jersey.
That's what drugs will do.

So, what were those people (perp, 78 year old man, bystanders) doing hanging around at 2:15 am on the platform of a train line that was not in service at the time?

REVTECH's post above could not be better stated. Simple and effective and the only thing that may possibly stop or slow down this whole unaccountability business we now deal and live with. Obviously just throwing $$ at the problems doesn't seem to be working real well.

As for the mental health issues that is a real issue also. But also I think many times the "mental health" issues are used as an excuse for behavioral issues. No accountability why behave?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads