JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I feel like a few of us should just chip in and buy the old Rajneesh house.

Only if its to burn it down and turn the place into a world class shooting range. :D
Pretty sure YoungLife Ministry owns the property and turned it into a youth campgrounds? If talking about whats now known as Wildhorse Youth campground in Hells Canyon?

I was working a graveyard shift and sleeping after I got home at 7 AM. About 10 AM the doorbell rings me out of a deep sleep. Pants on and no shirt I stick my HI Power behind my back in my waistband. Guess who's at the door? "Would you like to be a Jehovah Witness?" I take my Hi Power out and lay it on the windowsill by the door and reply, "Can't be a witness, when I haven't even seen the accident yet." They never came back again.

When I was a kid there was a scrawny pale bespectacled girl in class who was a Jehovah's Witness. She got teased mercilessly by the boys. I remember one of the kids asking her, "What did you witness Jehovah doing? Taking a sh--?". She had a good sense of humor though. She rolled with the punches and gave some back.

When I was a teenager I worked at an Izzy's and one of the cooks was a Jehovah's Witness. Guy was drunk everyday. He was like some type of a buttrocker - long hair, electric guitars, and all that.

For a time in my 20's there were Jehovah's Witness coming to my apartment regularly. Once they sent a beautiful blond in a black skirt and I almost went to the damn meeting. That was one big exhale when I closed the door. I later found out one of my dad's employees was sending the JW to my apartment. The visits are often triggered by someone you know.

Last Edited:
While my first impulse is to pile on, I admire anyone with a belief so solid they are willing to endure me to try to save me! That said You can call the local Kingdom Hall and ask to not be visited. it worked for me. Not a JW just support the idea of faith.

My last encounter was 2 JW young ladies looking like they were walking home from church, asking me if I needed help while I was digging up my downspout drain at the curb last winter. covered in mud on my knees I said sure grab a shovel. they looked at each other with a bit of an OH bubblegum look and begin taking off their coats. I thanked them but assured them it was a one-person job. 30 or so people walked by and only 2 young ladies asked if I needed any help and meant it.

I had a carload of JW's show up one summer around noon. I was washing down the driveway when they pulled in. I told them fairly politely that I wasn't interested in what they had to say. when they kept coming I told them in a not so polite tone that I wasn't interested, they kept coming and when they were in range I turned the hose on them, they scurried back to their car and one of them said that wasn't very nice and I told him to not forget that. they have never been back.

I had a carload of JW's show up one summer around noon. I was washing down the driveway when they pulled in. I told them fairly politely that I wasn't interested in what they had to say. when they kept coming I told them in a not so polite tone that I wasn't interested, they kept coming and when they were in range I turned the hose on them, they scurried back to their car and one of them said that wasn't very nice and I told him to not forget that. they have never been back.
some people need to learn NO means NO

Tcamp29.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews