JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know this is retarded but I think it would be cool to hunt an animal with a grenade.:shootingair: There are probably countries out there that would allow this.

I have never hunted in my life but if I get a chance to do it, I would like to start with an elephant and a grenade. Hehehe

Hunt an elephant with a grenade?

optard.jpg

I'm half thinking this is a joke? I like watching things blow up as much as the next guy, but blowing up an animal is not on the list. Really that would go against the idea of "Hunting" and be something that I wouldn't even try to give a name to other than senseless destruction.

Sense you've never hunted before you might start by reading 30 or 40 years worth of Field and Stream Magazine, and I'm sure some of the folks here could suggest some Fiction and non-fiction that might give you a differnt view to what hunting is about.

Things I would like to see blow up with a grenade...Car, Tank?, tree stump, Dirtpile, box full of Fireworks, you know...the simple things.

Good Luck, maybe you can find a spot on the Somali Pirate hunting Cruise.
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7504&highlight=somali+pirate
:)

Eddie

When I was 6 my Uncle took me fishing with some of his friends. It consisted of 1) Flashbang grenade, 2) Net.

We got in the skimmer, his friend pulled the pin and tossed it to the middle of the lake, and the fish just came to the top. Told me that the concussion only stuns them, well, most of them.

Can ya guess what state that was in? Food on the table, sport out the window.

I'm half thinking this is a joke? I like watching things blow up as much as the next guy, but blowing up an animal is not on the list. Really that would go against the idea of "Hunting" and be something that I wouldn't even try to give a name to other than senseless destruction.

Sense you've never hunted before you might start by reading 30 or 40 years worth of Field and Stream Magazine, and I'm sure some of the folks here could suggest some Fiction and non-fiction that might give you a differnt view to what hunting is about.

Things I would like to see blow up with a grenade...Car, Tank?, tree stump, Dirtpile, box full of Fireworks, you know...the simple things.

Good Luck, maybe you can find a spot on the Somali Pirate hunting Cruise.
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7504&highlight=somali+pirate
:)

Eddie

Yeah, I'm not really serious about blowing up an elephant with a grenade. I was just kidding. But I know rich people would go to Africa and pay lots of money to shoot down big games like lions etc. just so they can decorate their walls with their kills. Wouldn't you call that senseless destruction too? Or do you call it a sport just because they used a rifle?

And thanks for the link. That was pretty funny. Too bad it's not real.

Yeah, I'm not really serious about blowing up an elephant with a grenade. I was just kidding. But I know rich people would go to Africa and pay lots of money to shoot down big games like lions etc. just so they can decorate their walls with their kills. Wouldn't you call that senseless destruction too? Or do you call it a sport just because they used a rifle?

And thanks for the link. That was pretty funny. Too bad it's not real.

oh geeze. :s0077:

Let me guess, the original post was a set up for the "don't kill the animals" punchline?

great.

When someone with enough money goes to Africa to hunt for a trophy, none of that meat is wasted. The meat goes to the employees of the guide or professional hunter (there's a better word to use here, but I got a brain cramp and I can't think of it) or is given to nearby villagers. Long gone are the days of killing an animal for it's tongue and leaving the rest to rot...with the exception of poachers...

How about grenade hunting poachers? :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top