JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've checked this with two different servers on two different PCs: LONG load times 1-5 minutes per page, dropped severs and a banner that says there is an error with my Java Script, (I don't use Java). This started on Saturday.
This is the only site this occurs on, all other sites have near instant load times.
Anyone else observing these problems or am I a unique case?
Is this a repeat of the special attention I have received here in the past?

I have experienced different gremlins that what you describe (iPad issues), so perhaps the gremlins know what buttons to push to mess with each of us differently.:eek::rolleyes:

@erudne which browser and device are you using?

BTW Java and JavaScript are two different things. We don't use Java here, but it wouldn't work at all without JavaScript.

Check browser settings. I have my Js on lockdown here for non trusted sites and it works well on Win7:Chrome/Firefox and iOS:9.3.2/Safari

Load times are faster but now I get a notice that I must wait 289 seconds "Between actions" as well as the Java Script warnings.
Like I said, this is the ONLY site this occurs on.
I'm calling passive aggressive Gremlins
th?id=OIP.M990bccd3f0efc41f2751aff2ca714b37H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=211&h=159.jpg

Why is it I can load two live streaming events on either of my browsers as well as several other chat rooms at the same time but in this room it is impossible to respond to a single post?
Why is it that in this site my clicks are redirected to root directories?
Why is it that this sub-forum is hidden from the rest of the users?o_O
I'd be happy to leave this site permanently if I was offered a suitable remuneration.
OH Gee! I was hit with another BS warning sign w/in 5 seconds of my post hitting the room

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top