JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good one. You got me. I saw the title and was like holy sh*t. My buddy in WA was so sure it was going to pass, he already submitted his form 4. I pictured him screaming and pulling his hair out. LOL

174967_o.gif

ya got me goin, goofball. I just heard yesterday, standing at the NICS counter at Cabelas, that both houses had passed it and it was waiting for Her Tragesty's royal signature..... and ya snookered me in. BUT... there was empty space under it for TOO long.... I began to scroll down, then began to wonder what was REALLY up..... then ya fessed up.

well done. Creep!

ya got me goin, goofball. I just heard yesterday, standing at the NICS counter at Cabelas, that both houses had passed it and it was waiting for Her Tragesty's royal signature.....

I was talking about it at Cabela's on Friday with a couple of guys. Were you in uniform?

Not guilty.... of being your partner in conversation, that is. I was there Saturday to bail out my new handgun, and was not in uniform, though I was standing and chatting with several others who were.... I tried to get there on Friday, but was unable to do so.... defaulting to Saturday, generally a rough day for arms purchases, due to the crowds..... oh well. Last day to bail out a layaway, I was NOT going to lose the screaming deal I'd latched onto.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top