JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Gov. Chris Gregoire has called on law-enforcement groups to meet next week to compile a list of potential changes to state law, policy or the state constitution, and to meet with her on Jan. 8. And one lawmaker already has a public hearing scheduled to discuss the circumstances surrounding one of the shootings.

"The bottom line is we owe it to our law enforcement personnel to do everything we can to make sure they're safe and secure out there," Gregoire said in a phone interview with The Associated Press."

Is the NRA informed and on top this problematic "get together"? Other political groups?

"The bottom line is we owe it to our law enforcement personnel to do everything we can to make sure they're safe and secure out there," Gregoire said in a phone interview with The Associated Press." Then start putting the scumbags in jail and leaving them there till they rot or die. Stop the plea bargaining, reinstate the death penalty and deport all the illegal aliens!

"The bottom line is we owe it to our law enforcement personnel to do everything we can to make sure they're safe and secure out there," Gregoire said in a phone interview with The Associated Press." Then start putting the scumbags in jail and leaving them there till they rot or die. Stop the plea bargaining, reinstate the death penalty and deport all the illegal aliens!

Gee. It sounds so simple when 'sense' is spoken. Too bad the politicians have no clue how to make sense of anything. ZEEZEE for Governor!!!

I know that there are some idiots in WA that want to ban guns and people are all worked up about it, but...

Every article I have read indicates that the governor is looking at bills that eliminate parole for 3x felons, prohibit interstate parole of violent felons, enhanced sentencing, scholarships for children of fallen officers, etc. The only anti-gun legislation is being proposed by a couple of nut-balls from Seattle and has not been suggested by the governor. Let me know if you can find a source that specifically attributes anti-gun legislation to her. I would be interested to find out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top