JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy y'all. The board kindly invited me to make a post here to say hello to the community. The people at the shop where I bought my new pistol told me this was the Craigslist for firearms-related items, and so I signed up.

Shout out to Champion Arms in Kent, who run a mighty fine range. Also shout out to West Coast Armory in Bellevue, where I bought my new pistol for about $150 less than I expected! This is the first pistol I have owned that was not issued to me, and people working at these two stores have been genuinely good and helpful. Go give 'em your business if you like.

As a new pistol owner, I have two main observations: One, the culture of safety among civilian handgun enthusiasts, YouTubers and writers is refreshing and exactly what I'm used to from my enlisted days. Two, what's with this ammo drought? Yeesh! I got the 9mm instead of the .40 because I thought that 9mm ammo would be easier to find... boy was I wrong. It'll get better next year, right?

Off to see what this site's all about. Cheers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top