Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TKDMaster38, Aug 16, 2011.

1. TKDMaster38

TKDMaster38 Vida, OR New Member

Greetings from the booming metropolis of Vida, Oregon

2. bruzer

bruzer Grants Pass, OR Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard. I admit I had to google map Vida to see where it was. But I blinked and missed it! Haha Gotta be some good shooting areas out that way.
    Mike

3. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome. I remember going through Vida. I always thought a lot of the area around the McKenzie was really nice.

4. Vaultman

Vaultman Clackamas Co, Oregon Well-Known Member

That is one of very few places in Oregon or Washington I have not been. Been all around though, Wickiup, Waldo, Sisters, Sweet Home...
    I bet it is beautiful there. Welcome to the forum.

5. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Just down the road from Nimrod. I remember years ago taking the bus back from the 3 sisters wilderness area and seeing the name 'Gone Roman' on a mailbox in the Vida area.

Welcome!

6. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! "vida" yup..... it's been about 5 yrs. sence i'v been through there ! awesome country though ! like "prineville" , you shouldn't have much trouble finding a place to shoot ! look around the site and enjoy !!

steven