JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
welcome to NWF ! ride57.. huh ? you got one ? post it up ..i want to see it !! LOL ! enjoy yourself here good people , and lots of info....there's a few people from your area here .....just keep poking around , and you'll find em !

steven

this is a way late reply (dohhh)

my 97 748/853 (big bore kit) lots of goodies. the adrenaline rush machine :rockon:

the daily get to work everyday ride, 1975 BMW R75/6

(pic when i first got it/before I did any work on her))
the 59 Tbird, rebuilt the motor w/ 2 new pistons, new camshaft, lifters and timing gears, put new (rebuilt) power steering pump, generator and water pump. new springs and shocks front and rear, new control arm bushings, tie rods, ball joints. new axle bearings in front, new brake cylinders and rebuilt the master cylinder. new seals and gaskets on the differential. new brake shoes on the rear. new exhaust H pipe. new belts. ignition module. needs the carb rebuilt. I put dielectric grease on all connectors that I come across.

I have the lower dash apart as I put in a new ign switch and trying to find why the gas guage and temp guage don't work. radio doesn't work. body wise, it has rust just around the rear wheel wells and the lower front fenders had a thick coat of bondo where it looked like someone had run over a curb. the floor pan is solid as is the trunk floor.

needs new weather strips all around.

I work on it slowly. when I get a chance and money (wife is laid off) to much longer I may have to think about selling

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top