Greetings

Reactions
Hello to all. This site looks great!

I grew up shooting/hunting, but have been out of it for about 10 years. I recently inherited my grandfather's guns and have moved out to the country again (thank God!). So, I'm back in the game now.

Pop had a few handguns, which I didn't use much growing up, so that skill has been fun to pick up. I'm looking forward to forming my own collection and teaching my kids how to shoot.

Any cowboy action shooters on these forums? It looks interesting to me. One of the guns Pop left me was a Dan Wesson .357, and this thing is accurate and really well-balanced. I'm looking for a matching one to go with it, too.

He also left me two Winchester Model 12 shotguns in 12 and 20 gauge. The .20 gauge is from 1916 and in great condition. It's the beauty of the bunch.

I look forward to more discussions and to learning from the wealth of experience around here. Thanks!

Greenspey

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
DRRC .22 Rimfire Challenge Oct 10
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Oregon State Steel Challenge Championship
Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association
Millican, OR 97701, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom