JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello to all. This site looks great!

I grew up shooting/hunting, but have been out of it for about 10 years. I recently inherited my grandfather's guns and have moved out to the country again (thank God!). So, I'm back in the game now.

Pop had a few handguns, which I didn't use much growing up, so that skill has been fun to pick up. I'm looking forward to forming my own collection and teaching my kids how to shoot.

Any cowboy action shooters on these forums? It looks interesting to me. One of the guns Pop left me was a Dan Wesson .357, and this thing is accurate and really well-balanced. I'm looking for a matching one to go with it, too.

He also left me two Winchester Model 12 shotguns in 12 and 20 gauge. The .20 gauge is from 1916 and in great condition. It's the beauty of the bunch.

I look forward to more discussions and to learning from the wealth of experience around here. Thanks!

Greenspey

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads