JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a great site! I've been able to refresh my knowledge (I was an armorer back in the day, OHNG 76Y '90-'96) and make a few deals as well. Folks seem friendly and smart. I appreciate the site owner's thoughts on how to building a helpful and positive community.

I'm looking forward to continuing to learn!

Welcome Home!

It's great having new members joining NWFA and chipping in to help support the site right from the get-go. It's the best site in these parts, with a ton of info for pretty much anything anybody would need to know.

This is a great site! I've been able to refresh my knowledge (I was an armorer back in the day, OHNG 76Y '90-'96) and make a few deals as well. Folks seem friendly and smart. I appreciate the site owner's thoughts on how to building a helpful and positive community. I'm looking forward to continuing to learn!

Well, Sir, not only are we friendly and smart, we are probably THE most modest and self-effacing bunch you are ever likely to meet, anywhere, period. I, personally, have often been accused, quite rightly as it happens, of being excessively modest, but then I have much to be modest about.

So welcome to the best site in the PNW - we are all [well, mostly] Top North West Cornerites here, full, or like me, part-time. There are few places on Earth better.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum. Thanks for standing up to the line and raising your hand to protect our great Nation.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top