JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone,

Just another Oregon native jumping in here! Born & raised in Portland, and just recently returned after 15 years away. Feels good to be home. I love firearms of all kinds, and unfortunately don't have nearly enough time out on the range. I'm hoping to change that soon enough.

I'm not sure about the rules or regulations so if mentioning firearms sales websites is against the rules please forgive me. Before moving back home to Oregon, I was living in Lexington, Kentucky and I worked for budsgunshop.com.

Welcome to the forum and welcome back to the PNW. No restriction against discussing online sales here. I've purchased from Bud's numerous times over the years - usually some of the best prices, and their layaway program is a nice bonus.

Now that you're back, we can use your help come November, we can use every vote possible to try and get pro-gun folks into the state legislature and senate - that will be very difficult in the Portland area, but every vote can help.

Enjoy the site.

Welcome back!

Thanks! It's good to be home.

Welcome to the forum and welcome back to the PNW. No restriction against discussing online sales here. I've purchased from Bud's numerous times over the years - usually some of the best prices, and their layaway program is a nice bonus.

Now that you're back, we can use your help come November, we can use every vote possible to try and get pro-gun folks into the state legislature and senate - that will be very difficult in the Portland area, but every vote can help.

Enjoy the site.

Thanks for the welcome!

I enjoyed working at Bud's. I definitely took advantage of being able to shoot for free while I worked there. It was difficult being handed a paycheck and having to walk past our displays though. ;)

I'll definitely be voting come November. We need to hold onto the freedom we have up here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top