JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i found this site by luck! i've read some of the other post and enjoyed all. good to know there are like-minded people out there. myself, I am in my mid 50's, married, and raising a grand child. I've lost my job last January, having never been unemployed in my life, i find myself in a unfirmiliar time in my life. Currently, I m back to school, trying to learn a new skill, that will be of value into the future, alot of others are in the same shape out there too.. I love guns, have more than I'll ever need, but I can deal with that, no problem! I've hunted a few times, not very sucessful, but a neighbor gives me samples now and then. I enjoy archery, I have five bows, triditional, and longbow. I make my own arrows, and strings. I just got into casting my own bullets, find it very enjoyable! I've started prepping a year or so ago, I firmly believe that we are all headed for tough times, but I try to beleive that we can make it through, keep my fingers crossed! Anyway, I look forward to veiwing post on this great blog, and contribute when I can. My favorite firearms... My mini-14, Bushmaster carbon AR15, Remington R25 .308,love 357mag,357sig,10mm(Delta & Glock20 1st gen) and many others:):) enough for now, keepin' my powder dry!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top