JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got this Ruger from my father for a B-day present, its a Mark I (made in the 200th year of American Liberty), looking for heavy Barrell and scope mount, how do I find out year for acc's, unable to ask my father for he has pasted away, looking to make a target or match type pistol, any help would be great Thanks in advance.

Hi and welcome.
Trying to mod the MK1 is or should be illegal. If you want a custom, build out a MK3.
The Mk1 is a super pistol as is. Honor your dad and shoot the crap out if. But don't destroy it
If you don't want the MK1 I have slot in my safe right next to my MK1 :)

Welcome aboard.
I can't help but throw out my two cents on leaving the pistol as-is and enjoy shooting it. If a target or match style pistol is absolutely important to you then get a newer production pistol that was designed for all of the goodies to be added. As far as the the year your pistol was made here is a chart that might help. Good luck and have fun.
Mike

Ruger Standard and Mark I Serial Number History

welcome to NWF ! greetings to you , and thanks for coming to join us ....... we always like new blood from other areas (no pun intended)..my shooting partners (son & grandkids) just moved to ft. collins last yr. jeeeeeeeez i'm still upset about it ! great country there ! look around and enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads