JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got this Ruger from my father for a B-day present, its a Mark I (made in the 200th year of American Liberty), looking for heavy Barrell and scope mount, how do I find out year for acc's, unable to ask my father for he has pasted away, looking to make a target or match type pistol, any help would be great Thanks in advance.

Hi and welcome.
Trying to mod the MK1 is or should be illegal. If you want a custom, build out a MK3.
The Mk1 is a super pistol as is. Honor your dad and shoot the crap out if. But don't destroy it
If you don't want the MK1 I have slot in my safe right next to my MK1 :)

Welcome aboard.
I can't help but throw out my two cents on leaving the pistol as-is and enjoy shooting it. If a target or match style pistol is absolutely important to you then get a newer production pistol that was designed for all of the goodies to be added. As far as the the year your pistol was made here is a chart that might help. Good luck and have fun.
Mike

Ruger Standard and Mark I Serial Number History

welcome to NWF ! greetings to you , and thanks for coming to join us ....... we always like new blood from other areas (no pun intended)..my shooting partners (son & grandkids) just moved to ft. collins last yr. jeeeeeeeez i'm still upset about it ! great country there ! look around and enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads