JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to make some friends who shoot, since the only shooting friends I have are my old military buddies, who live in different states. Doing a hobby that gets me away from computers and electronics sounds refreshing.
I happened upon this website while trying to find out more information on the Wolf Creek shooting area, off of hwy 26 in Oregon. I've never been there and would love to go this coming weekend, September 3rd or 4th.
Is anyone planning on going out there? I live in Beaverton/Aloha.

Never been there but there are lots of places to shoot in the tillamook forest areas. Beware of brownscamp unless driving/wearing armor.

What type of shooting are you looking to do? From concealed, open, moving, mag changes and gear usage? Also what firearms are you looking shoot and at what distances?

Nothing too fancy, I'm rather rusty. Of course I still remember all of the safety stuff that has been drilled into my head. For now, I'm looking to do some pistol practicing and zero my new AR build. So, probably 25-100 or so meters. Afterward, I would love to get into doing drills, making new friends, and learning all I can.

Welcome aboard, good group here, lots of knowledge and funny chit, but serious stuff too.

Brutus Out

Good summery actually :D.

Welcome aboard!

That's not my neck of the woods but there are plenty of folks out there and most are willing to share their spots:cool:.

Discussion with my wife yesterday ended with I have many hobbies but I only truely get excited about shooting...

Welcome. I just joined myself. You're right, this is a good and active group. You can, if you want to, do like I've been doing and go back through the threads and see what you've been missing. Answers to questions you didn't know you had!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top