JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been away from the site for the better part of a year or more, so I guess Introductions is the best place to start over.

Very busy in my neck of the woods lately (about five miles west of Idaho, near Spokane). We've been trimming the forest in our ten acre slice of paradise, building a lean-to addition to the shop, contracting a boulder retaining wall behind the house, dealing with our youngest dog's obsession with porcupines, traveling the NW and camping in our T@G teardrop trailer (trying to sleep buried under two 100+ lb. dogs), and various other adventures.

Gun-related, I haven't had much time for shooting or even thinking about shooting, which is why I haven't been checking in much. I did renew my Washington CPL, but let my Idaho Enhance Permit lapse. Been thinking about taking care of that, but still on the fence.

So… what did I miss?

Well, well.... helloooooo.

Looking Jim Carrey GIF

Great to see you back! All you have missed if the end of the world as Oregon knows it. Just peruse one of the 85,000 "114" threads.

Outside of that it's been hunky dory...

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top