JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ive been a member For a short time and to begin with thank you for everyone's help. I work, a lot, and in doing so I don't have a lot of time to properly learn the ins and outs of NW Firearms. Is/are there there any How to instructions for properly addressing things like classifieds, proper communications that I can plot and use as a set instructions when needed

Every site has different ways of doing things and I just want to get it correct, unfortunately I just don't have much spare time. I'm not looking for excuses just want to be the guy that helps new guys like myself but that won't happen if I'm not doing it correctly myself.

Thank you very much.

Tod

Welcome to the site, Tod! Firstly, jump right in! Communicate!
If you do something wrong the Moderators will let you know! When in doubt, check the rules, try not to offend anyone deliberately, (except for, Stomper, mjbsquim, etrain16 and maybe that Nambu fellow. Fair game!) And, you can always ask the membership as you have here! Best of luck to you!!! :)

You can Convo any staff member if you run into specific issues. I'm on here all the time!

We'll endeavor to help you out in the most professional manner should you ever occasion a need..

th?&id=OIP.Hiv_mueYVEV7fgqcyKcatQEsD1&w=299&h=245&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

We're here to help.

Tod,

Welcome aboard. Probably the only thing you need to know to get started is this: During your probationary period of one year, you're required to send me twenty bucks each time you access the site. I'll let you know where to send the dough.

IMG_0301.JPG

Every site has different ways of doing things and I just want to get it correct, unfortunately I just don't have much spare time. I'm not looking for excuses just want to be the guy that helps new guys like myself but that won't happen if I'm not doing it correctly myself.

Thank you very much.

Tod

Just to warn you that as the resident long-distance non-resident, I am not only at least eight hours ahead of you, sometimes nine, but I can often have a quite different POV from most of the guys here.

Living most of the year in yUK does that.

But welcome anyhow.

tac

PS - I'm the one with the T-shirt that reads 'I live here, but my heart is in Oregon'.

Welcome to the site, Tod! Firstly, jump right in! Communicate!
If you do something wrong the Moderators will let you know! When in doubt, check the rules, try not to offend anyone deliberately, (except for, Stomper, mjbsquim, etrain16 and maybe that Nambu fellow. Fair game!) And, you can always ask the membership as you have here! Best of luck to you!!! :)

You shut yer noiz-tube!! o_O

Tod,

Welcome aboard. Probably the only thing you need to know to get started is this: During your probationary period of one year, you're required to send me twenty bucks each time you access the site. I'll let you know where to send the dough.

View attachment 340336

And if you PayPal me $250 I will unlock the restricted sections of the forums for you. :D

Just to warn you that as the resident long-distance non-resident, I am not only at least eight hours ahead of you, sometimes nine, but I can often have a quite different POV from most of the guys here.

Living most of the year in yUK does that.

But welcome anyhow.

tac

PS - I'm the one with the T-shirt that reads 'I live here, but my heart is in Oregon'.

Eating British style pizza (aka boiled pizza) regularly will definately give you a different POV!:s0084: ;) :D

Only the rich can afford to boil their pizza here. There is a local géas on using full-size flames in our cooking fires, and we are only allowed to have them on alternate festivals of St Flarp's Eve, by gracious persimmon of the local lord. As you know, full-size flames are needed to boil water, IF we had any water to spare, that is.

tac

You can Convo any staff member if you run into specific issues. I'm on here all the time!

Boy ain't that the truth! :D

Welcome to the forum, Tod. Just read the rules and PM staff if you have any questions on the right, wrong and questionable usage of the forum. If you read a bit, you will think you've seen it all. But, there's more.... ;)

Unfortunately I rarely read the instructions, sorry in advance..... I hope that in time, and reading I'll get this awesome tool under my belt. Until then you all will be considered to be the oppressive long arm of "the Man" keeping me down with your conditioned irrelevant pressured ways, that were once my own feelings of freedom .... that are now just a fleeting memory.

But really, thank you!

TK

ive been a member For a short time and to begin with thank you for everyone's help. I work, a lot, and in doing so I don't have a lot of time to properly learn the ins and outs of NW Firearms. Is/are there there any How to instructions for properly addressing things like classifieds, proper communications that I can plot and use as a set instructions when needed

Thank you very much.

Tod
Howdy and welcome! The only people to watch out for here are @Stomper @SparksFly (he can get really sarcastic at times) and @Joe13 if he's on his pain meds.:p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top