JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My name is Bob, I'm a handgun and rifle owner and member of the Oregon Army National Guard. I was born and raised in the shadow of Mt. Hood, have traveled to many different places in different corners of the world, but will always come back to where my forests, mountains, and wildlife are, The Cascade mountains of Northern Oregon.

I have been shooting from a very young age, appreciate it, and like to think I'm pretty good at it.

I own a range of weapons including a mint condition Colt 1903 Hammerless .32 Auto made in 1907, which is definitely the cream of my collection, along with a Beretta .380 made in 1927, and a Remington model 34 off the line in 1933. These are my oldest and most loved firearms, and I shoot them yearly and maintain them with the greatest care.

My weapon that receives the most attention is course my Army service M-16 A3; Through my four-year army career I can count the number of missed qualifying shots with three fingers of one hand.

I have several hunting caliber rifles, including Winchester .300 Mag, .30-06, .30-30 Lever, and Varminters in .17 HMR and 22LR.

I also own and train regularly with both 9mm and .45ACP handguns.

Although I have in the past, I do not currently own a shotgun of any kind.

I have recently purchased my first AR-15, although I have extensively fired from many different setups through friends, family, and acquaintances.

I love shooting, love my right to own weapons, and will never give it up.

That's me in a nutshell as a gun enthusiast, I hope we can all get along.

-Bob D.
Oregon Native

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top