JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

I was gifted my first firearm at age 9 (an Ithaca .22LR single shot lever gun) and have been a gun owner ever since. If I put a label on myself it would definitely be "enthusiast" and certainly not an expert. I'm learning more and more about firearms every day. Looking forward to digging into the discussions and learning from you all.

Jim

Hello everyone,

I was gifted my first firearm at age 9 (an Ithaca .22LR single shot lever gun) and have been a gun owner ever since. If I put a label on myself it would definitely be "enthusiast" and certainly not an expert. I'm learning more and more about firearms every day. Looking forward to digging into the discussions and learning from you all.

Jim
Welcome! None of us are experts here as we're all still learning (speaking for myself at least...). Jump right in, the water's fine.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Welcome aboard... :D

Ithaca 22lr lever action single shot came out in 1961-70'ish Model 49...
That's about the time frame for sure (I'm in my late 50s). Fun little rifle. Dad would take me out to the oil fields in California where he worked, and we'd shoot glass soda and wine bottles that we tossed into oil sumps.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top