Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Greetings from WA state

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Kable, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Kable

Kable Lynnwood Active Member

Hello everyone, I've been a member of XDTalk.com for a while but with all the heated up political agenda on gun control I wanted to branch out a bit more local and keep informed and also help spread any news I happen to see so we can do whatever it takes not to lose our 2nd amendment rights. I've already called and written Congressman Rick Larsen, Senators Maria Cantwell and Patty Muarry. Hope everyone in WA has done the same. Anyways look forward to chatting with you all in the forums.

2. gehrheart

gehrheart fidalgo island Well-Known Member

Welcome.
    Now dont stop writing. Send daily! Send more then once a day. Be a pain in their but.
    And welcome, great group here.

3. socksthecat

socksthecat bothell Member

Hi Kable,

I noticed you were from Lynnwood and I'm in Bothell, thought I'd say Hi. I just purchased my first 2 guns last weekend, a Gock 19 and a 12 guage shotgun, and I have been looking on the web for sites that might have events or training and found this one. If you know of any place to buy ammo for my Glock let me know as I was so surprised to find all the stores are out! I have a gun and no bullets, how sad is that! :D