JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone, I've been a member of XDTalk.com for a while but with all the heated up political agenda on gun control I wanted to branch out a bit more local and keep informed and also help spread any news I happen to see so we can do whatever it takes not to lose our 2nd amendment rights. I've already called and written Congressman Rick Larsen, Senators Maria Cantwell and Patty Muarry. Hope everyone in WA has done the same. Anyways look forward to chatting with you all in the forums.

Hello everyone, I've been a member of XDTalk.com for a while but with all the heated up political agenda on gun control I wanted to branch out a bit more local and keep informed and also help spread any news I happen to see so we can do whatever it takes not to lose our 2nd amendment rights. I've already called and written Congressman Rick Larsen, Senators Maria Cantwell and Patty Muarry. Hope everyone in WA has done the same. Anyways look forward to chatting with you all in the forums.

Hi Kable,

I noticed you were from Lynnwood and I'm in Bothell, thought I'd say Hi. I just purchased my first 2 guns last weekend, a Gock 19 and a 12 guage shotgun, and I have been looking on the web for sites that might have events or training and found this one. If you know of any place to buy ammo for my Glock let me know as I was so surprised to find all the stores are out! I have a gun and no bullets, how sad is that! :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top