JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Northwest is the best, and nowhere else I'd rather be. A member from another site, THR, suggested NWF for more local info and classifieds and I'm glad to have found it. I've enjoyed shooting since I was a kid and now that I'm an older kid, I enjoy it even more. Have had my WA CCW for the last 8 years and am in between steel at this point but hope to get something soon, hence the classifieds interest. I love to hike, bike and boat. In the last couple of years, I have more of an interest in becoming self sufficient with gardening and homesteading skills, and being more prepared for some eventualities, perhaps you've noticed the news lately, and some tools are becoming more necessary than I thought. I look forward to learning more and feeling more confident about my abilities to make it through the tough times to come. Best of luck to all my brothers and sisters in the Northwest!

welcome to NWF ! thanks for the friendly introduction....now we can guide you into the forums ! we have an awesome group of people here, with all kinds of interests ! there's plenty from your area, look around, you'll find em ! enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top