JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am from Az... it was a dry heat ...you get used to it .. and bashing your thumb with a hammer every morning .. you get used to that too 1972 i moved to Oregon HA.
Quality of life, the Northwest is ... great ... hunt and fish, camp, ski,
POLITICS .. stay where you are Oregon is between SFO and SEA we import our politicians from both. "They" adopt some of the most bizarre laws, rules and regulations you ever saw.. blow up 100 year old dams to save fish that apparently could not make it over the dams .. huh .. wonder how they spawned, put non indigenous trash fish on endangered species list so farmers can not irrigate and in turn kill and compete with native salmon, hunt.. if they have not closed "that" land yet, they will, camp ... pitch a tent in the 7/11 parking lot, conditions may be better than "designated" camp grounds..
.....but, but... it is still great, so far... THE people are the best.. at the very least, come visit, leave your money here, pay the fees and ..enjoy then go home, to paraphrase a former governor.. current governor needs some out of state votes next election, 3 years, so he can crown himself as indigenous ruler of the lands of tween

Texas ?? may be the land of plenty ??? and it's a dry heat, you get used to it

Ah, that is where I am at...
home of the right to carry, concealed or open :)
Not to brag or anything :s0112:

We have plenty of water here..Not to brag or anything :s0112:

My Mother in law is in Tucson. I was there last summer and it was 115deg in the shade. The plastic coating on her cruise control in her car actually melted off. It's a dry heat though. ;)

Welcome!

welcome to NWF ! i find that no matter where you live , there is always a "drawback" !! the old saying goes "it's always something" ! we, or should i say most here at NWF just kinda like things that go "BANG" ! don't really mater what the weather is ! enjoy yourself here !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads