JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey fellow NW firearms people,

Been 'lurking' for a few months (since the MSM seem to think that's what all gun owners do...'lurk' online), and finally signed up and started to post a few things yesterday.

I'm a handgun enthusiast who likes things that go bang when I pull the trigger. I currently sport an XDm .45 and an M&P 22. I mostly shoot indoors, but have started exploring a few of the outdoors venues in the area.

Have fun, be safe, and clean up after yourselves! :)

Hey fellow NW firearms people,

Been 'lurking' for a few months (since the MSM seem to think that's what all gun owners do...'lurk' online), and finally signed up and started to post a few things yesterday.

I'm a handgun enthusiast who likes things that go bang when I pull the trigger. I currently sport an XDm .45 and an M&P 22. I mostly shoot indoors, but have started exploring a few of the outdoors venues in the area.

Have fun, be safe, and clean up after yourselves! :)

Howdy! Not too far north of you in WA, and I love my XDm .45.

Welcome from even further north. I'm another XD(m) fan. You will find a XD group if you click on community up top.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top