JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello from the Columbia Gorge. I'm a new Oregonian, transplant from SoCal, and loving life in the Hood (Hood River that is). Seems like I cant swing a stick without hitting a former Californian. Anyway, I'm "Retired" law enforcement (SWAT, firearms instructor, etc) airplane pilot, and fisherman. I miss gettin' tactical... need to shoot. Any IDPA-type ranges around here?

:s0155:

Welcome. Glad to hear you escaped the People's Republic of Kalifornia. I know it would be quite a trip for you, but Tri-County Gun Club in Sherwood, OR (Southern Portland Metro area) is a club you should check out if not to be a member, maybe to participate to some shoots that are open to the public. They are the largest club in Oregon to my knowlege and have shoots on a regular basis.

Welcome to NWFA, Hoodriver is a nice place, great tree produce, and lots of wind too! I also recommend Tri-county gun club, although it is an hour and fourty five min. each way, but people drive much further for events there.

Ah, i see. Yeah, everyone keeps asking "have ya been thru a winter yet?". Lol... Im told it stays dryer on this side of the range. I forsee trips back to SoCal and Hawaii. Hmmm maybe get diagnosed with SAD and write-off travel expenses as medically necessary. Heh!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but winter in that "desert" area of Oregon is mostly cold, not snow right? On really windy days you can go watch daring numb nuts wind surf and polish the river with their face.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top