JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I am fairly new, but dove in deep to the firearms interest. Took my first class in 2011, and was so shaken at how unconsciously incompetent I was, that I became a bit addicted to taking firearms classes, reading dozens of books, watching DVD series, getting NRA instructor certified, etc. I finally decided to start sharing all I am learning with other women who I am certain are as unconsciously incompetent as I was when I first started...LOL! I have been teaching Women's Firearm Safety courses now for about a year.
Anyway, I am just looking for more networking opportunities to reach out as far as I can...hope that's okay...:)

Welcome to the site Monica, I am always particularily glad to welcome women. They are a gigantic resource for keeping our 2A rights! Would that they were as accomplished as you. Again welcome! SRG

PS: Nice web layout, impressive.

Last Edited:
Welcome to the site Monica, I am always particularily glad to welcome women. They are a gigantic resource for keeping our 2A rights! Would that they were as accomplished as you. Again welcome! SRG

PS: Nice web layout, impressive.

Wow! Thank you so much for your warm welcome and kind words! :)
I am impressed with this forum, and one thing that stands out to me from this woman's POV is the clean language. It's nice to be able to scroll through a conversation and not flinch at foul language. It stood out to me in particular at being puzzled at what bubblegum has to do with firearms! HA!
Anyway, I find it professional, intelligent, refreshing and stimulating conversation...kudos to the powers that be that enforce an atmosphere like that on a public forum. I, for one greatly appreciate it. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top