JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I am fairly new, but dove in deep to the firearms interest. Took my first class in 2011, and was so shaken at how unconsciously incompetent I was, that I became a bit addicted to taking firearms classes, reading dozens of books, watching DVD series, getting NRA instructor certified, etc. I finally decided to start sharing all I am learning with other women who I am certain are as unconsciously incompetent as I was when I first started...LOL! I have been teaching Women's Firearm Safety courses now for about a year.
Anyway, I am just looking for more networking opportunities to reach out as far as I can...hope that's okay...:)

Welcome to the site Monica, I am always particularily glad to welcome women. They are a gigantic resource for keeping our 2A rights! Would that they were as accomplished as you. Again welcome! SRG

PS: Nice web layout, impressive.

Last Edited:
Welcome to the site Monica, I am always particularily glad to welcome women. They are a gigantic resource for keeping our 2A rights! Would that they were as accomplished as you. Again welcome! SRG

PS: Nice web layout, impressive.

Wow! Thank you so much for your warm welcome and kind words! :)
I am impressed with this forum, and one thing that stands out to me from this woman's POV is the clean language. It's nice to be able to scroll through a conversation and not flinch at foul language. It stood out to me in particular at being puzzled at what bubblegum has to do with firearms! HA!
Anyway, I find it professional, intelligent, refreshing and stimulating conversation...kudos to the powers that be that enforce an atmosphere like that on a public forum. I, for one greatly appreciate it. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top