Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Greetings from the Grays Harbor, Washington area.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Monica Cowles, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Monica Cowles

Monica Cowles Grays Harbor, Washington Member, NRA (Life) USCCA, ACLDN, SAF (Life) Staff Member Silver Supporter

Hello, I am fairly new, but dove in deep to the firearms interest. Took my first class in 2011, and was so shaken at how unconsciously incompetent I was, that I became a bit addicted to taking firearms classes, reading dozens of books, watching DVD series, getting NRA instructor certified, etc. I finally decided to start sharing all I am learning with other women who I am certain are as unconsciously incompetent as I was when I first started...LOL! I have been teaching Women's Firearm Safety courses now for about a year.
    Anyway, I am just looking for more networking opportunities to reach out as far as I can...hope that's okay...:)

156256Hunter, no1gman and Brutus57 like this.
  2. Morpheus

Morpheus Columbia Gorge Anyway, back on the farm.

Welcome aboard. :)

Monica Cowles likes this.
  3. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

Greetings Monica, I too am in Grays Harbor. Much work needed to get this county turned around isn't there?

Conversation to begin.

4. Monica Cowles

Monica Cowles Grays Harbor, Washington Member, NRA (Life) USCCA, ACLDN, SAF (Life) Staff Member Silver Supporter

Thanks for the warm welcomes!! :)

5. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

Welcome Monica, enjoy informative, spirited and humorous debate, techniques and technology, tips and tricks. I learn something every time I log on.

Brutus Out

6. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Welcome to the site Monica, I am always particularily glad to welcome women. They are a gigantic resource for keeping our 2A rights! Would that they were as accomplished as you. Again welcome! SRG

PS: Nice web layout, impressive.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  7. Monica Cowles

Wow! Thank you so much for your warm welcome and kind words! :)
    I am impressed with this forum, and one thing that stands out to me from this woman's POV is the clean language. It's nice to be able to scroll through a conversation and not flinch at foul language. It stood out to me in particular at being puzzled at what bubblegum has to do with firearms! HA!
    Anyway, I find it professional, intelligent, refreshing and stimulating conversation...kudos to the powers that be that enforce an atmosphere like that on a public forum. I, for one greatly appreciate it. :)

8. Nightshade

Nightshade vancouver,WA Well-Known Member

were happy you like it here lots of good people here and a lot of knowledge that most are happy to share.