Greetings from the Grays Harbor, Washington area.

Reactions
Hello, I am fairly new, but dove in deep to the firearms interest. Took my first class in 2011, and was so shaken at how unconsciously incompetent I was, that I became a bit addicted to taking firearms classes, reading dozens of books, watching DVD series, getting NRA instructor certified, etc. I finally decided to start sharing all I am learning with other women who I am certain are as unconsciously incompetent as I was when I first started...LOL! I have been teaching Women's Firearm Safety courses now for about a year.
Anyway, I am just looking for more networking opportunities to reach out as far as I can...hope that's okay...:)

Reactions
Welcome to the site Monica, I am always particularily glad to welcome women. They are a gigantic resource for keeping our 2A rights! Would that they were as accomplished as you. Again welcome! SRG

PS: Nice web layout, impressive.

Last edited:
OP
Monica Cowles
Reactions
Welcome to the site Monica, I am always particularily glad to welcome women. They are a gigantic resource for keeping our 2A rights! Would that they were as accomplished as you. Again welcome! SRG

PS: Nice web layout, impressive.
Wow! Thank you so much for your warm welcome and kind words! :)
I am impressed with this forum, and one thing that stands out to me from this woman's POV is the clean language. It's nice to be able to scroll through a conversation and not flinch at foul language. It stood out to me in particular at being puzzled at what bubblegum has to do with firearms! HA!
Anyway, I find it professional, intelligent, refreshing and stimulating conversation...kudos to the powers that be that enforce an atmosphere like that on a public forum. I, for one greatly appreciate it. :)

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom