JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello from Tennessee. Good ol' Google brought me here through a post from the classifieds section. After browsing around a bit, I am enjoying reading most of the threads especially the long-range rifle one (some really nice looking kits on there). Although I do more reading than posting but look forward to reading more. I do rarely travel to the portland area for work short term, hopefully being out of the common area as most members, it won't count against me lol.

I'm glad you didn't leave Tennessee to go to Portland. Tennessee is great. Portland is a sus pool of homeless people, drug addicts, libtards and hipster retards. This forum is great though I give you that 100%! Welcome.

Welcome, from one Volunteer to another......

I grew up in Lebanon, TN. Moved to the Valley in 1993, got here three days before the Spring Break Quake. Then it rained every day for the next three months. What a welcome. Aside from the politics, I like living here. Won't forget my roots, and I still have family all over Middle Tennessee. I go back every year to visit family and old friends.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're in Tennessee but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top