JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,
My son has been a member of this board for quite some time and I figured I should be, also.
I'm a retired Pipefitter and live in La Center, WA.
Our kids and grandkids all shoot, most of them since they could hold one up reliably.
Some of our grandkids now also hunt but our favorite pastime when we get together is by far breaking clays with shotguns.
My son has been shooting a shotgun since age 9 and smoked me on the 16 yd practice line for the first time by age 12. I actually consider gettin whupped fair and square on the range by my family members an honor; it shows me they're capable of being self-sufficient with their firearms when they have to be.
With the exception of .22LR, we load for every caliber we shoot, shotgun, rifle and pistol. We have a dedicated are for relaoding and adults and kids in our family are mostly as familiar with reloading as they are shooting.
We employ several different loaders in our hobby; a (new) Dillon shotshell press, a Dillon 650 and RL 550. We have a single stage loader or two around for mainly rifle loads.
Right now, shotshell loading is at something of a standstill until I can find a source for recalimed shot. If you can help here it'd be appreciated greatly.
I look forward to interacting with you; it's great to be part of a group with common interest!
Thanks,
Rok

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top