Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings from Salem

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BlayzinDro, Aug 28, 2011.

1. BlayzinDro

BlayzinDro Salem, OR Member

Hello from Salem Oregon. I am slightly knowledgable about firearms and I am hoping to learn a lot more from this site. I found this site from looking for a place to post firearms locally for sale online (too bad CL doesn't allow it).

-Blayzin

2. shooter3brovo

shooter3brovo Depoe bay,ore Member

Nice to have you join up.Yep this is much better than cl anyday......I posted some brass on cl and keep getting flagged

3. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Welcome to NWFA. A buddy of mine, who also lives in Salem, just bought a really nice looking 9mm off of CL. The guy didn't use the word "gun" or "pistol" in the ad. I can't remember exactly what my friend said was in the description, but it was enough that someone looking for EAA Witness by Tanfoglio would know what he was selling.

A couple of gun shops in Salem worth a visit are Ole's and the 12th Street Gun shop on 12th SE just a bit south from Brightwater. Both Ole's and 12th Street buy or consign used guns.

4. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!