JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Shotgunner for a few years and just recently got first handgun.
Learning all kinds of new things.

Pretty darn good with the shotgun, working on it with the handgun (Springfield XD-9).

Interesting difference...
Shotgun- don't look at the sights, don't look at the sights.
Handgun - Look at the sights, look at the sights.

I know I'll have questions and thanks to all in advance that take the time and trouble to help others on sites like this.

Chuck

Bello, I shoot trap, sporting clays, 5-stand and some skeet. Trap and 5-stand are the two I most enjoy.

Not a hunter, mainly just never been exposed to it. Didn't grow up with it and haven't really been around it.

Bello, I shoot trap, sporting clays, 5-stand and some skeet. Trap and 5-stand are the two I most enjoy.

Not a hunter, mainly just never been exposed to it. Didn't grow up with it and haven't really been around it.

I'm a shotgunner myself. I've never shot 5 Stand, but would like to try it. Maybe I can con you into giving me some tips one of these days.

Cougfan, 5-stand is similar to Sporting Clays without all the walking around...:)

Actually lots of fun and very aggravating...
Pull ... Bang... Damn, geez but it looked so easy

Cougfan, 5-stand is similar to Sporting Clays without all the walking around...:)

Actually lots of fun and very aggravating...
Pull ... Bang... Damn, geez but it looked so easy

Haha! I've seen both 5-stand and Sporting Clays shot and even worked some sporting clays shoots when I was a member at Tri-County; just never shot it myself. Would like to try both eventually. They say Sproting Clays is like golf with a shotgun including the cursing. :s0114: I'm a witness!

Think I'd like to start by trying 5-stand. Sporting Clays looks interesting, but I lack the tactical golf cart. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top