JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Shotgunner for a few years and just recently got first handgun.
Learning all kinds of new things.

Pretty darn good with the shotgun, working on it with the handgun (Springfield XD-9).

Interesting difference...
Shotgun- don't look at the sights, don't look at the sights.
Handgun - Look at the sights, look at the sights.

I know I'll have questions and thanks to all in advance that take the time and trouble to help others on sites like this.

Chuck

Bello, I shoot trap, sporting clays, 5-stand and some skeet. Trap and 5-stand are the two I most enjoy.

Not a hunter, mainly just never been exposed to it. Didn't grow up with it and haven't really been around it.

Bello, I shoot trap, sporting clays, 5-stand and some skeet. Trap and 5-stand are the two I most enjoy.

Not a hunter, mainly just never been exposed to it. Didn't grow up with it and haven't really been around it.

I'm a shotgunner myself. I've never shot 5 Stand, but would like to try it. Maybe I can con you into giving me some tips one of these days.

Cougfan, 5-stand is similar to Sporting Clays without all the walking around...:)

Actually lots of fun and very aggravating...
Pull ... Bang... Damn, geez but it looked so easy

Cougfan, 5-stand is similar to Sporting Clays without all the walking around...:)

Actually lots of fun and very aggravating...
Pull ... Bang... Damn, geez but it looked so easy

Haha! I've seen both 5-stand and Sporting Clays shot and even worked some sporting clays shoots when I was a member at Tri-County; just never shot it myself. Would like to try both eventually. They say Sproting Clays is like golf with a shotgun including the cursing. :s0114: I'm a witness!

Think I'd like to start by trying 5-stand. Sporting Clays looks interesting, but I lack the tactical golf cart. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top